We are family formed, supplying quality curling equipment and clothing to a wide range of curling enthusiasts from beginners through to elite athletes.
Working closely with the market leaders we aspire to provide the best possible service to supply high-quality equipment and value for money to customers on each purchase. Our expertise comes from the partners of the organisation who have a passion and history in the sport stretching back over three generations.
A wide range of the most popular equipment is held in stock but if you cannot find a product, British Curling Supplies will make the effort to order special items by request. This can take a little longer as it is likely to be shipped in from Canada.
Current ranges include:
- Brushes from BalancePlus, Hardline, Goldline, Asham and Olson.
- Shoes from from BalancePlus, Hardline, Goldline, Asham and Olson. We can also upgrade shoes including adding a slider to trainers for example.
- Trousers from BalancePlus, Hardline, Goldline, Asham and Fuzion.
- Gloves, mitts and hats from BalancePlus, Hardline, Goldline, Asham, Ultima and Tournament.
- Safety headgear from RibCap and Goldline.
- Accessories including rock watches and stopwatches.
- Clothing available to add curling club logos and names.
- Novelties and gifts, gift vouchers, fridge magnets, coasters, t-shirts, blow up rocks and key chains
- All the gizmos, including tape, laces, anti sliders etc., toe coat and gripper crepe for replacing worn outsoles. New sheets of slider material. (Teflon)
- Sliding aids from Stabiliser, Goldline, Asham and Edge.
British Curling Supplies aims to provide the highest possible standard of service to our customers but recognise that there may, unfortunately, be occasions when we do not meet your expectations. When this happens it is most important that we try to resolve the issue quickly and equitably. An important part of our Complaints Policy is that all complaints you may have about our services are thoroughly investigated and remedial actions are taken where required and any lessons learned are recorded for the benefit and development of the organisation.